geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo web site sync up
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:00:51 GMT
Howdy folks,
for the Geronimo project we are using a Confluence space to generate the content and use the
AE plugin to further customize the HTML. The AE plugin would automatically generate new HTML
pages based on the content from Confluence but it will not delete old ones. We don't have
access to the FS on brutus to clean these orphan files ourselves.

Could you guys delete all the generated HTML files for the GMOxSITE space so we don't carry
those orphan files anymore. These files should probably be under the /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-confluence/var/autoexport/GMOxSITE
directory. I'll do a manual export of the GMOxSITE space and regenerate the whole thing as
soon as you delete those files.

Some of the redirection issues discussed on a different thread ( Geronimo web site .htaccess
) are caused by these files getting copied over and over again.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Hernan