geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:53:35 GMT
I think it's about time we got a 2.1.1 release out.  The main motivation
is to deliver a fix for the PortletSecurityException when using https on
the admin console (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3855).
but there are a lot of other fixes that have been integrated as well.

The TCK looked good with a recent run ... so I think that should not be
an issue.

As far as snapshots go, it looks like we're now pulling in a snapshot
for javamail that we would need to resolve
(geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar).  I think that's the only one.

Are there any other changes/fixes that we should be looking to include
prior to a release?

I am willing to get my feet wet as the release manager unless somebody
else wants to pick it up.

Joe