geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site .htaccess
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:49:08 GMT
Thanks a bunch for the details, good to know when the things get in sync

The updated the root level .htaccess around 10:09 ET, I renamed the faq.html some time after.

I'll add some more rules (just Redirect) to the root level .htaccess and will remove the html
files that are causing the redirection to fail. It would be nice to know why this is happening

Thanks again

Cheers!
Hernan

Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, so the /redirects directory is clarified now. Not sure why we have it this way
though.

>>  About the .htaccess at the doc root level I added this rule over 1 hour ago
>>
>>  http://geronimo.apache.org/faq.html
>>
>>  but still doesn't get redirected.  I also renamed the faq.html file directly from
mino but so far I don't see any changes. Does it also take 1 hour for these updates to get
reflected?