geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site .htaccess
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:31:01 GMT
Ok, so the /redirects directory is clarified now. Not sure why we have it this way though.

About the .htaccess at the doc root level I added this rule over 1 hour ago

http://geronimo.apache.org/faq.html

but still doesn't get redirected.  I also renamed the faq.html file directly from mino but
so far I don't see any changes. Does it also take 1 hour for these updates to get reflected?

Cheers!
Hernan