geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site .htaccess
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:24:10 GMT
The RewriteRule for faq.html just got in, I committed it over 1 hour ago so it might be just
matter of timing.

I also renamed the faq.html to check if that was affecting the results but I don't know how
long it takes for the update. I renamed the file directly on mino.

I will also try changing to just Redirect, is there any way to speed up the updates so we
know for sure this changes work?

Cheers!
Hernan

Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just realized I fat fingered the command and the /redirects/.htaccess is still
there so anyway, not sure if this is a valid location. None of these rules (for this file)
seem to work.

> They will only work for requests under http://geronimo.apache.org/redirects/
>>>From inspection, that seems to be what was intended with these rules,
> although the whole concept is a little silly.
>
>>  RewriteRule ^wiki$ http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo does not seem to work. The other
rule for faq.html doesn't work either, did I forget to type anything for these rules?