geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo web site .htaccess
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:09:04 GMT
I just realized I fat fingered the command and the /redirects/.htaccess is still there so anyway,
not sure if this is a valid location. None of these rules (for this file) seem to work.

RewriteRule ^wiki$ http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo does not seem to work. The other rule
for faq.html doesn't work either, did I forget to type anything for these rules?

Cheers!
Hernan