geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation update
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:51:14 GMT
As it stands now, "new" stuff should be covered under "Feature enhancements and additions".
If we have more new features to include, this would be the place.

* What changed in 2.1
    * Geronimo distributions
    * Feature enhancements and additions
          o Custom server assemblies
          o Geronimo Administration Console
                + Pluggable Administration Console
                + Components update
                + Console enhancements
                + Expert mode
                + Deployment plans wizard
                + CA helper
          o GShell
          o Clustering Support
          o Monitoring Console Plugin
    * Component versions
    * Configuration changes
    * Backwards compatibility
    * Global JNDI for resources and admin objects
    * RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.TXT

Cheers!
Hernan