geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: link to eclipse settings on coding standards page?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:10:09 GMT
Hi Ted,
we already some of that info on the web site under "Development tools"

Detailed steps for configuring a development environment (mostly with eclipse) are covered
in the Geronimo 2.1 documentation.
Here is the link  http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/development-environment.html

There is another section, still on 2.1 doc, that is being developed with details on building
Geronimo with Maven as well as from eclipse.

Is this the kind of info you mean? is it visible enough?

The info on GMOxDEV you are pointing out usually is based on the current development on trunk
so it may get out of date

Cheers!
Hernan