geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: micro-g vs. geronimo framework
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 22:27:49 GMT
Agreed, the only thing is that we've been calling it Little-G for quite some time now. Would
it be too bad to call the assembly that way?

Lets face it,  Little-G sounds a lot cooler that geronimo-minimal. Another thing in favor
of keeping Little-G name is that "minimal" would not be as representative anymore since the
Geronimo framework would actually the "new" minimal.

Cheers!
Hernan