geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: LDAP server in 2.1.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:40:24 GMT
Dan Becker wrote:
> I've been validating the LDAP Sample Application article that I am
> porting from the 2.0 docs to 2.1
> ( I am
> running a Tomcat 6/Java EE5 assembly that I built from the 2.1 branch.
> However I see no component org.apache.geronimo.configs/directory in the
> list of Installed System Modules.
> Is the LDAP server component now a separate module install? Perhaps it
> is in another assembly? Perhaps I built it incorrectly? Can some one
> please point me to where I may start the LDAP server in 2.1.1?

Just a word of warning ... you might have a difficult time attempting to
use the samples at the moment (see this thread: )

For now, I have updated so that
the samples are dependent upon Geronimo 2.1 (not 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT).  This
might not be the right thing to do but for now it provided a quick way
to be able to make the samples function on 2.1 even though we have not
yet released 2.1 versions of them.

View raw message