geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject genesis and other subprojects
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:08:25 GMT
We are currently voting on a new release of genesis (1.4).  While I know
  that we have build dependencies upon genesis and use it to define some
of the core framework and root poms leveraged by the Geornimo build  ...
I have to admit that I'm fairly ignorant on what else is included in the
project.

It looks like there is something called geronimo-skin there and a
legal-bundle that I'm not at all familiar with.  I was looking for more
information so that I could make a better informed vote but I couldn't
find much via google.

Which brings me to a question ... Why isn't genesis listed under
subprojects from our web site with some basic information about the
project?  What makes something an official "sub-project"?

Some other potential subprojects to list and describe:
- daytrader
- plugins/roller, spring, directory, tuscany?
- javamail
- specs
- samples
- yoko