geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP server in 2.1.1
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:56:43 GMT
That sample started during the time where we used to ship ApacheDS as one of the components
and at that time we didn't provide an LDAP viewer feature. Anyway, it made sense then to try
to configure the LDAP server "locally".

Now the LDAP server feature is optional, you can choose to install the plugin or not, but
either way you still have the LDAP viewer from the console so I think we could go either way
(remote or plugin) or even both.

Cheers!
Hernan