geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Model for deployment plans in GEP - Move from EMF to XMLBeans or JAXB?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:48:47 GMT
Shiva, with your current experience with the deployment plan portal, is it safe
to assume you will again concentrate on the visual aspects of the refactoring
(deployment plan editors, etc..??) If that is the case, I will concentrate on
the various version specific
server tool cores (e.g., org.apache.geronimo.st.core, etc)....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell