geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Geronimo Tomcat 2.1 clustering - application deployment problems
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:54:38 GMT
Hello Vamsi,

If the applications display distinct numbers, then the nodes do not
see each other. I think this is a problem with multicasting.

Could you please confirm that you have uncommented the last line of
etc/rc.d/start-server,default.groovy which sets the system property
java.net.preferIPv4Stack? Without this property set to true,
multicasting fails at least on Mac OS X and maybe FC.

If this property is already set, then I suggest you to check that
multicasting is working ok on your box.

Thanks,
Gianny

\