geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DeployManager in G-Jetty says "No configurer for module type: war registered"
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:37:51 GMT

On Mar 18, 2008, at 6:58 AM, Shiva Kumar H R wrote:

> I am calling below code from within PlanCreator:
>         DeploymentFactory factory = new DeploymentFactoryWithKernel
> (PortletManager.getKernel());
>         DeploymentManager deploymentManager =
> factory.getDeploymentManager("deployer:geronimo:inVM", null, null);
>         DeploymentConfiguration deploymentConfiguration =
> deploymentManager.createConfiguration(webDeployable);
>
> And this is failing in Geronimo-Jetty by saying (the same code
> however works in Geronimo-Tomcat):
>     ERROR [DisplayPlanHandler] No configurer for module type: war
> registered
>     javax.enterprise.deploy.spi.exceptions.InvalidModuleException:
> No configurer for module type: war registered
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.jmx.JMXDeploymentManager.createC
> onfiguration(JMXDeploymentManager.java:311)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.console.configcreator.JSR88_Util.createDeploymentP
> lan(JSR88_Util.java:300)
>
> Am I missing some configuration?

which g version?
AFAIK this stuff is never tested so we might have left something out
inadvertently.

I would look into the configurations started in the jsr88
configuration and figure out if they are started in either of the big
servers or if not if the gbeans there are present somewhere else as
well.

hope this helps...

david jencks