geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: link to eclipse settings on coding standards page?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:57:09 GMT
yes and yes.   Thanks guys.

I now see that I missed the section "IDE Auto-Formatting" on the
http://geronimo.apache.org/coding-standards.html that you must be
referring to Hernan.  My bad.  However, it differs from the eclipse
page in terms of using tabs for formatting, so I think things should
be consistent, and use the right info!

And also, yes, I assumed that coding standards referred to writing
Geronimo server code for contribution to the server.  It seems that
the development-environment link is for geronimo users writing their
own code.

Thanks,
Ted Kirby