geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:55:34 GMT
The statement about the User DN may not be correct.  Will reverify.

Problem may not be with the directory plugin, but, when ever there is a
login failure with the LDAP realm, the following error is logged (don't
remember seeing this error earlier):

23:16:52,671 ERROR [UnbindHandler] failed to unbind session properly
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException:
uid=admin,ou=system
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.getPartition
(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:1114)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.unbind(
DefaultPartitionNexus.java:773)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$1.unbind(
InterceptorChain.java:210)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.unbind
(InterceptorChain.java:1412)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.BaseInterceptor.unbind(
BaseInterceptor.java:229)
[...]
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.unbind(
InterceptorChain.java:794)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.PartitionNexusProxy.unbind
(PartitionNexusProxy.java:684)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.PartitionNexusProxy.unbind
(PartitionNexusProxy.java:701)
    at org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.ServerLdapContext.ldapUnbind(
ServerLdapContext.java:210)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.support.UnbindHandler.messageReceived(
UnbindHandler.java:58)
    at org.apache.mina.handler.demux.DemuxingIoHandler.messageReceived(
DemuxingIoHandler.java:141)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolProvider$LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived
(LdapProtocolProvider.java:428)
    at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
    at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(
AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
    at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
    at
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(
SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(
ProtocolCodecFilter.java:176)
    at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
    at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(
AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
    at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
    at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(
ExecutorFilter.java:220)
    at
org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(
ExecutorFilter.java:264)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
23:17:15,609 ERROR [UnbindHandler] failed to unbind session properly

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:56 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have built the plugin from
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/directory/tags/directory-parent-1.0/and
then used my local m2repo in Plugins portlet to install the plugin.  I