geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1 plugin for Apache Directory 1.5.1 version 1.0
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:26:02 GMT
I have built the plugin from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/directory/tags/directory-parent-1.0/and
then used my local m2repo in Plugins portlet to install the plugin.  I
have verified by creating an LDAP Realm and a sample application using that
realm.  Only problem I ran into with the realm is that I had to use User
DN="uid=admin, ou=system" where as earlier I could use User
DN="uid=admin,ou=system" (note: there is no space after admin, in the second
entry).

++Vamsi