geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fixing genesis so release plugin works
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:13:21 GMT
After a lot of struggle I think I figured out how to make the release
plugin tag into the right place.  The root genesis pom needs a
release profile with the tagBase in it.  Then child release profiles
can override the tagBase.  Where it is now in the main build/plugins/
plugin section it does not appear to be possible to override the
tagBase location.

I've updated genesis trunk with this solution and bumped a few versions.

Please look at genesis to see if other changes would be appropriate
before a release.  I'd like to get this voted on very shortly so I
can call a vote on the roller plugin.

thanks
david jencks