geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Andersen ...@aragost.com>
Subject Hibernate transaction manager lookup
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:39:04 GMT
Hi,

Having played around with Geronimo 2.0.2, Spring and Hibernate a bit
for the last couple of days, I have attached a transaction manager
lookup for Geronimo to the Hibernate JIRA HHH-1368 (
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1368 ).

Considering how simple this class is, for how long that JIRA has been
open, and how little information I have been able to find on using
Hibernate with Geronimo, I'm curious as to whether I'm missing
something critical?

Anyone have any comments on using Hibernate with the
"java:comp/UserTransaction" and "java:/TransactionManager"? I should
warn, that I have only been doing a bit of testing, doing simple select
and insert (through a Hibernate Session of course) in an EBJ3 SLSB with
CMT.

Best regards,

Jonas Andersen