geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generated NOTICE files.... a solution
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:41:30 GMT

Quick update....

To get this working correctly for CXF, I need to release new versions of
three things:

1) apache-jar-resource-bundle - contains the new resources.  (thanks
David)

2) maven-shade-plugin (1.0.1) - very minor bug fix to the transformer
that merges the NOTICE files together.

3) maven-remote-resources-plugin (1.0) - I updated a few things to allow
the appended resources to also be velocity processed.  Example:
src/main/appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE.vm
would get processed and appended to NOTICE.

I need to do a bit more testing this afternoon/evening, but it looks like
I'll need to do all three.

Dan