geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Changing notification Scheme for Geronimo in JIRA to commits?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:45:50 GMT
Hi,

I wonder what's your opinion on changing the notification scheme in
jira to send jira notifications to commits@g.a.o. I usually look at
jira report and (try to) match it to appropriate svn changes that
requires me switching between dev@ and commits@ back and forth. I know
I could filter out jira notifications and place them in <put your
favorite mail folder here>, but if most of us do this let's fix the
issue rather than work it around. I think the email flood might
frighten many potential developers (but it could be their best way to
contribute to stay up-to-date too). Just thought I'd ask others for
their views.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski