geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From remya <remyasan...@gmail.com>
Subject geronimo-web.xml for geronimo 2.0.1
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:36:09 GMT

I am a beginner with Geronimo and would like to know the different steps that
needs to be followed while writing my first geronimo-web.xml

While I was searching for some samples on the net, I came across several
elements in geronimo-web.xml, which was quite confusing to me, like
<environment>, <moduleId> and <artifactId>.

I had mentioned <context-root> for my application, but is that alone not
enough for my application to be deployed and run?

Please do help me in this regard with a suitable reply.

Thanks
Remya