geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From seleshmaster <seleshmas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader build error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:41:15 GMT

thx guys again;

I removed the whole repo directory and run "mvn install" command again. This
seem to fix the problem I was getting in the past but now I am getting a new
type of error message but still related to maven-ejb-plugin.

here is the error message.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin:2.1:ejb': Unable to find the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin:2.1:ejb' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin'
org/codehaus/plexus/archiver/jar/ManifestException