geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From seleshmaster <seleshmas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader build error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:31:28 GMT

Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Mar 11, 2008, at 6:52 AM, seleshmaster wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> thx again
>>
>> I dont know what I am missing but I installed the jar file under
>> maven/lib
>> directory where other jar file exist but I am still getting the same
>> error.
>> by the way, i reverted back to maven 2.0.6
>

> The maven-ejb-plugin needs to end up in your .m2 repository. For me,
> it's:
>
> /Users/kevan/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/
> 2.1/maven-ejb-plugin-2.1.jar
>
> --kevan

thx kevan;

obviously I am still missing something else cause I am still getting the
same error.

here is what i did

0) I installed maven.2.0.7

Maven version: 2.0.7
Java version: 1.5.0_13
OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.5.2" arch: "i386"

1) I checked out the source. svn co ....
2) I put maven-ejb-plugin.jar under
/Users/seleshmaster/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin
Note: for some reason, there was no directory name "2.1", so  I just created
it manually and put the .jar file there too
3) and from /Users/seleshmaster/workspace/trunk directory i run "mvn
install"

4) and I am getting this error

ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]