geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Cynthia <>
Subject Geronimo 2.x slow in rendering jsp
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:21:02 GMT

   I've tried to load the same jsp (plain jsp) in both geronimo 1.1.1 and
2.0, ends up 2.0 is very very slow.  It takes around 1 min just to load a
login page.  Is there any way I can speed this up? It seems it isn't the
problem when I"m using geronimo 1.1.1
    I've set the geronimo_opts as the following but it doesn't help.

GERONIMO_OPTS="-server -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xmx256m  -XX:PermSize=128m

   Is there any other way I can improve the jsp first rendering? Other than
jsp compile during the build.

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Dev mailing list archive at

View raw message