geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] genesis 1.4 take 3 (cancelled)
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 05:50:47 GMT
We'll get to take 5 yet!

Problems identified so far:

- version of legal-bundle needs to be fixed not variable in project-
config/pom
- tools plugin verifier is looking for LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt but
we are supplying LICENSE and NOTICE
- velocity complaints noted by jdillon
- in the generated website there are no parent links.  On the other
hand I can't find them in any other maven generated website either so
it might not be our fault.

I'm also thinking of including the rat plugin and wondering if we
need the legal verifier as well?  I don't think rat produces failures
but does do more extensive checks.

thanks
david jencks