I am wondering if there is anyway to find out the exact port number resulting in the exception from the exception itself.

On Feb 1, 2008 7:30 PM, Upul Godage <upulg.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
You can use a tool like netstat to check which ports programs are listening on at the moment and unusable by the server instance.
netstat -anb
You can find which ports the server instance will use by the config.substitutions.properties entries.