geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject G2.1/SjAS'04 issue: OPENEJB-700
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:36:48 GMT
Hi, all,

I'm once again trying to couple SPECjAppServer2004 with Geronimo, now
version 2.1, and one of the problems I observe is:

Issue OPENEJB-700 that is now closed as it was fixed in OpenEJB v3.0b2
that is used in G2.1, seems to be still actual for some reason. On
G2.1 I still can't deploy SjAS unless the internet connection is
present and proxy properly configured. The following error is shown by
the Deployer:

Error: Unable to distribute SPECjAppServer.ear:
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Cannot read the ejb-jar.xml file:
jar:file:/C:/Temp/geronimo-deploymentUtil48973.jar!/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml:
Connection timed out: connect

General Geronimo/SjAS configuration used is described in detail at [1].
The particular deployment plan causing a problem is [2].

Can anyone suppose if this is indeed a not-completely-fixed
OPENEJB-700 or something else?

Thanks!

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/SPECjAppServer2004
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/77088/sjas-app.xml