geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 working on Harmony
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:20:33 GMT
Sounds the best. :)

Well, detecting the Harmony VM is not a problem, the question is where
and at which stage that detection should take place and how should it
be reflected in further configuration process.

By the way, NamingProperties/namingFactoryUrlPkgs is also pretty clear
JDK-dependent thing and may be somehow bound to the same detection.

Vasily