geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 working on Harmony
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:25:42 GMT
Thanks!

Yes, maybe it worth creating a config-substitutions entries for those
parameters. And one of the reasons for that is simplifying the version
transition - till now, I had to re-investigate the necessary config
changes for each new Geronimo version. With the variables, the config
evolution could be more smooth as related to Harmony. I could file a
JIRA for that.

As of server-security-config, I'm not sure I get your idea right. Do
you mean creating another security-configuration bean for Harmony?
I suppose we could have, say, two security configuration, like
"jks-default" and "bks-default" and have the name of the one to start
with in config-substitutions, right?

Vasily