geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding SSO across admin console
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:59:16 GMT
Hi Manu,

As Kevan mentioned - I ran into a similar issue as well while working on the
plugin installer in console.   But I can't say it better than Joe Bohn
(above), the issue rooted from the JSessionID getting corrupted.  So the
first suggestion would be to verify whether the JSessionID is getting
corrupted or deleted. Let us know what ya find and hopefully we can step
through this.

Which portlet is this for?

-Joseph Leong