geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many levels of menu before content in docs?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:00:29 GMT
Hi All,

To reduce the number of layers... any thoughts on implementing a page that
encompasses the main subject with well defined heading hierarchy then
referencing using page + anchors? I recognize that for some documentation
(administrative tasks...) this would yield an excessively long page - but
with the right combination we may be able to reduce quite a few levels?

Also, i like the tree idea Jason and David mentioned above.

Wishing you all the best,
Joseph Leong