geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation update
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:35:13 GMT
I'm glad the question has been brought up, i was wondering myself... Ditto

Also, for the sections that are in 2.0 users that are not on 2.1 users -
does this mean we have decided to not transfer these sections over? (i.e.
some of the sample applications) or is it because some of the documentation
outline for 2.1 is not complete yet.

Wishing you all the best,
Joseph Leong

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Dan Becker <> wrote:

> Jason Warner wrote:
> > What's the "need update" column for on the 2.0 Update status page?  Is
> that
> > to mark a page that is moved over but still needs someone who knows what
> the
> > article is talking about to update it based on 2.1?
> Good question. I've been treating it as "needs rework to move to 2.1"
> for planning purposes, but I agree this column can have many meanings.
> An official statement would be helpful.
> --
> Thanks, Dan Becker
> email: mailto://