geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Leong" <josephcle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:13:23 GMT
On another stream of thought, relating to the logo and 'catch phrases',
rather then going with something uncommon/unique.. something that might
actually obscure the meaning of what we're trying to convey - any thoughts
on staying with something universally recognizable, keeping it simple?

For example, when I think about "Built-on Eclipse", "Powered by Apache",
"Intel Inside" - theres no doubt in my mind what it is saying.  The quality
and ingenuity of the product/project itself is then what instills the
lasting impression to me.

-Joseph Leong