geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] How do we improve the user experience of the geronimo server?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:07:58 GMT
I agree - great list.   I welcome others to add more to the list,
especially functions we don't feel work quite well.

After collecting everyone's thoughts, I plan to use a wiki page to
keep track of the key functions that deserves testing with possible
coverage by automation or manual testing.

Thx, Lin