geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo v2.1 documentation - Content
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:16:49 GMT
Hi Hernan, I looked at the index you put out there and I think it is
very good!  I cannot wait for these contents to be filled to
understand a bit more about these exciting 2.1 new features!!

I think it'll be useful to add a FAQ or troubleshooting section.   I
hope this can be the first place for a user to look at whenever they
run into some probs/exceptions.    The content can grow based on the
questions we get on the user list.

Also, I think the sample application and tutorial sections are a bit
confusion.  First I look at the sample application and saw we only
have 2 down there but then I realized most of the samples are in the
tutorial section.

Lin

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Kevan, Thanks for updating the doc.
>
>  I thought it would be useful for the users to know what versions are we using for the
components/projects that make Geronimo v2.1