geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:54:59 GMT
I just downloaded the jee5 tomcat assembly and tried the new
start-server and stop-server commands on winxp.   The stop-server
commands shutdown the server with a wrong password!

C:\working\gt21\bin>stop-server
Stopping Geronimo server: localhost:1099
Username: system
Password: *
Shutdown request has been issued

Has anyone seen this?  Not sure if stop-server would work remotely...

Lin