geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:34:59 GMT

On Feb 5, 2008, at 4:31 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Would it be possible to link to the in-progress 2.1 documentation
> from what I think is the main docs page http://geronimo.apache.org/
> documentation.html?
>
> I'm also wondering whether there is some way to make the existence of
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html
>
> more obvious from
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/
>
> which seems to be what I always find when I look for the 2.1 docs.

I also realize I don't know what the intended relationship between
these pages is and which one I'm supposed to work from and how (or
if) to affect the *documentation.html page.   A few days ago I wrote
up info on a new jndi feature which shows up fine on the / page but
not the documentation.html.

????

thanks
david jencks