geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connector / Application Construction Order...
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 20:18:34 GMT
I'm not sure if the technique will work on geronimo 1.0 but there's
an example of setting up a connector that starts after a particular
application  is running described at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/exposing-web-applications-on-
distinct-ports.html

The descriptors are definitely wrong for 1.0.

You only need to turn off the existing connector gbean and include a
replacement that you deploy yourself.  This example is considerably
more complicated than you need.

We've thought about how to wait to start the connectors until all the
web apps are started but no one AFAIK has figured out how to
determine what "all the web apps" might mean.

thanks
david jencks