geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to enable {deck} in Geronimo Wiki
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:54:00 GMT
I think its possible, we just have to figure out what javascript muck
needs to be included and then hardcode that into the template...

All such a pita though... I thought the new version of Confluence had
something called "Massive" would make it perform better.  AE is nice,
but only cause we *have* to use it... the longer term solution IMO
would be to just use Confluence to serve if we can ever get Infra to
buy off on that...

--jason