geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Create a "Ready for Geronimo" page under Community
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:25:18 GMT

On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> To foster more projects to test and support Geronimo, I'd like to
> float the idea of creating a new page under the Community navigation
> section on our home page called -
> 	"Ready for Geronimo"
>
> Thoughts?

I always have a hard time with the "NASCAR" page where vendors and
others hang their hats.  Since the ASF is non-profit I think its
generally in our best interest to let other people carry the Powered
By logos and stuff.  Let our own reputation speak for itself. The
other problem is if we're maintaining the currency of the list.

Personally I'd prefer not to have a page like this.  I think it
diminishes the project.