geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.1 documentation
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:37:58 GMT
Unless somebody is already working on it, I'm going to start updating
the RELEASE_NOTES -- http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/release-notes-21txt.html

I'm noticing that the release notes have a good deal of overlap with
the README and other wiki documentation. I also see that we're not
including the README in our binary distributions. The README contains
the "notice regarding cryptographic software" -- this needs to be
included in our distribution.

I'm going to whittle down the RELEASE_NOTES to focus on specific
features of the current release. I'll update the README with current
information, and will make sure we're including the README in our
distributions.

--kevan