geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: cwiki edit notifications
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 04:58:56 GMT
Had to work with infra to get some of our list settings fixed, but
it's all setup now.  One thing to be aware of is that if we add a new
space, we'll need to setup notifications for it.

I basically created a geronimo-commits user and set it up to watch the
spaces.  So if you're an admin and add a new space, don't forget to
log in as geronimo-commits and add the watch.  There's no real
password, just use your admin rights to set a very long, random,
password.  Use it then forget it.

-David