geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:03:21 GMT
I share Jarek's concern about the impact of this problem but agree
with Joe that there's an adequate (albeit not pretty) workaround.
Knowing the full scope of this problem now my +1 still stands.  But I
wish we had more information about the underlying problem because it
might be simple to fix, and worth holding up the release for since I
would expect that most users will want to use HTTPS for
administration activities.  But if the fix involved getting a patch
committed into pluto's svn then I think we should postpone that type
of activity until Geronimo 2.1.1.

Best wishes,
Paul