geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:48:44 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this problem.

This is an embarrassing bug. Is the problem already identified? If
this is a Geronimo regression, then it seems to me that we need to be
improve our testing approach. For instance, along with each bug fix,
I would expect the addition of new tests to prevent future
regressions. Along with each new features, I would expect good tests
proving that the feature works. And I would expect tests to be
committed at the same time than source tree changes and not after the
fact. If this is not a Geronimo issue, then I think my point still
stands.

When is 2.1.1 due? If it is in more than in 2 weeks, then I would
like a withdraw of 2.1.

Thanks,
Gianny