geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 working on Harmony
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:36:02 GMT
This is great news!!

I glanced at the wiki page.  I wonder if we should put most or all of
the configuration tweaks into variables in the config-
substitutions.properties file.

The server-security-config is really just a dumb sample of how to
configure security, so it might be reasonable to come up with an
alternate harmony-specific one with the correct keystore inside.

thanks
david jencks