geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a page to a plugin
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:59:03 GMT
There is some documentation on the extensible admin console here
which describes the architecture and has samples:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/extensible-administration-console.html

If you are writing a plugin for the admin console then I would
encourage you to look over that documentation and improve/correct it
as you see fit.

Best wishes,
Paul