geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1 and Geronimo TxManager 2.1.1 Releases
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:00:40 GMT
+1

Looks good except for the Plugins portlet which is not working for
me.  Several actions in that portlet lead to:
javax.portlet.PortletSecurityException: No Supported

org.apache.pluto.driver.services.container.PortletURLProviderImpl.setSec
ure(PortletURLProviderImpl.java:67)
	org.apache.pluto.core.PortletContainerImpl.doAction
(PortletContainerImpl.java:261)
	org.apache.pluto.driver.PortalDriverServlet.doGet
(PortalDriverServlet.java:112)
	org.apache.pluto.driver.PortalDriverServlet.doPost
(PortalDriverServlet.java:158)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:713)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)

But I don't think that defect should hold up the release since the
cli is still available and appears to be working ok.

Best wishes,
Paul