geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Documentation mega index
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:24:28 GMT

On Feb 28, 2008, at 3:45 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> This is great!!
>
> Some of the links seem to be in red and claim that if you click them
> they will create a new page.  Anyone know what that means?

I put "-" links in just to make it easier if someone wants to create
the page.  Though links to some of the foreign language pages didn't
work so they show up as red even though there is a related page.

> Also, how do the translations (spanish and polish?) work?  I haven't
> seen how to get to them before.

No idea.  Looks like in 2.0 we created separate spaces for those.  I
was thinking it might be a good idea to go back and create spaces for
them and move the related pages over as then we could create an
equivalent "mega index" for those languages as well.

-David